Stay in control with our full range of solutions
We support you with our broad range of expertise and extensive networks
Getting you started
At Darwin Platform we partner with you in every step of your business ambitions, working with you to find the solutions which will meet your strategic, business and operational needs best.
We help Monitor Your Compliance
Darwin Platform helps you to free up resources to focus on carrying out the investment strategy while meeting your pre- and post-trade compliance and regulatory obligations in a cost-effective and timely manner.
We are your Middle Office
Darwin Platform is a flexible, modular solution handling different investment funds, supporting family office / high-net-worth individuals and other (alternative) assets managers of all sizes.
We help Marketing Your Product
Deploying an effective marketing strategy from the inception of a fund’s life cycle is important for all funds regardless of any size.
We help Monitor Your Risks
We help you to ascertain whether proper policies are followed, whether new risks can now be identified or whether previous assumptions to do with these risks are still valid. Monitoring is vital because risk is not static.
We would recommend Darwin’s services to others. The quality of services provided is world-class and we don’t feel like a client but a partner with a high degree of aligned interests.
Reasons to partner with us
Effective and efficient
We get your new funds up and running and move your existing funds across to our platform seamlessly
Control of your costs
You will receive a very competitive pricing approach, with an easily understood model, to reduce your operating costs
We cater for all investment strategies at different capital sizes
To different service providers, markets, expertise and resources to make your investments possible
You will have a direct relationship with us. We understand your business and are fully accountable to you
By being directly involved in all aspects of your business, we make decisions swiftly and in your best interest
- Calculation of the Net Asset Value
- Preparation of (semi)-annual reports to shareholders
- Payment of fund expenses
- Plays vital role in liaising between a company’s registrar and an investor
- Maintain an investor’s account balances
- Middle office services
- Risk monitoring and compliance
- Financial statement audit
- Evaluation of internal controls
- Document reviews
- Management of investments on behalf of others
- Goal to grow a client's portfolio over time while mitigating risk
- Wide variety of custodial and financial services
- Trade clearing
- Trade settlement
- Processes a buy or sell order on behalf of a client
- Cash accounts holding subscription and redemption monies
- Cash account to pay fund expenses.
- Safekeeping assets/securities
- Verification of asset ownership
- Capital and cash flow monitoring
- Oversight of the AIF policies and procedures